Welcome to the Vice President for Student Affairs Website.
The Vice President for Student Affairs provides executive-level leadership and vision in the administration of a comprehensive range of services, policies, and procedures related to student affairs programming, and planning.
The position reports to the President and serves as a member of the President’s cabinet, and oversees all activities related to undergraduate studies, registration, graduation, dormitories, carrier development, sport, and social activities.
The VPSA participates in all aspects of institution-wide planning in support of the mission and goals of the university, including meeting the needs of a diverse student population and creating a learning environment where all students have the opportunity to succeed.
The Vice President is responsible for the planning and direction of all University programs in the
- offices of student leadership and engagement,
- residence life and dormitories,
- counseling services, and
- campus recreation.
The Vice President of Student Services has overall responsibility for:
- providing leadership, management, and supervision for student services programs,
- student services personnel,
- student financial aid,
- recruiting and retention,
- enrollment management,
- working to respond to student needs, and fostering institutional development
The directories related to this position are:
- General Registration
- Students’ Dormitories
- Carrier Development Center (CDC)
- University Media
- VPSA Office